Monday 17 November 2014

Give yourself a beautiful day




    Happy new week my lovelies, I'm feeling so excited this morning, for no particular reason I must say. Naaah...I didn't just say that. Being alive, waking up to a new day is reason enough to be excited. All my life, I've come across too many people who are so bent over the notion of Monday being the meanest day of the week even I at a point fell for that misconception but I realised that hey, like the rest of the week, it's just another day and everyday comes with it's own promise, everyday does something for us, everyday changes something in our lives  even if we don't see it. I like to start my mornings expecially Mondays with a good blast of music, relishing in the thought of a new day, new posibilities; you never know what the day holds for you even when you think you do. So, if things aren't going as planned, keep a positive attitude, keep that engine revving, make shakara and time will treat you kind. Have yourself a blastic day.

6 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Aunty Shakara. Got your food blog from MUB. I pray I enjoy following you because I love making good meals for hubby. Pls will this be more of Nigerian foods. Would like to know. More grace sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls how do I subscribe to your blog and get an update anytime you post. Thank you. You doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls how do I subscribe to your blog and get an update anytime you post. Thank you. You doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe Mamalette the correct woman, I'm happy to have you here; your hubby go hear am. I'm going to be posting a mix of African and continental dishes. To subscribe, scroll down to 'Subscribe by email' enter you email address and submit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol@ hubby go hear am. Exactly o. You are on point. Your reply is so sweet. Will be here with you all the way by God's grace. Stay blessed. Let me subscribe immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww... thanks darling, stay blessed too.

    ReplyDelete