Wednesday 12 November 2014

How to make crunchy noodles




  Time for noodles again yayyyy!  Ok, I promised more noodles recipes so, here is me proving true on that with another easy to cook method.
 
What you'll need:

A pack of noodles
1 egg
1 long carrot
1 red bell pepper 
1 green pepper
I medium sized onion
A pinch of salt and pepper
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1slice of  turkey ham( ham is from the upper thigh of a pig, I don't eat pork so God bless whoever it is who came up with the idea of this turkey ham I like so much. You can also alternate with sausage)

Method:

In a frying pan,  heat a dash of oil, break egg into it and scramble with a fork, remove egg onto a plate and set aside. In a small pot, add a cup of water, add onions in water and bring to a boil, add carrot, green and red pepper into the boiling water, place the noodles into the water same time with the vegetables and ham, add the follow come seasoning, salt and sprinkle on black pepper or chilli, stir and let cook, before the water dries out, add oil, stir and stir in the scrambled eggs too. Once the water dries, serve on a plate. What can be easier? 
  If you're trying to avoid sugar, replace carrot with cabbage.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... Nice preparation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay just heard about u on mimiubini blog lovely blog I'm such a foodie will be sure to tell my frnds to check out. Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy! thanks Winnie, I'm excited to have you here; bring all your friends let's party baby. Be sure to tell them to visit mimiubini's blog too.

    ReplyDelete