Friday 7 November 2014

How to make mouth watering noodles.



  Have you ever had one of  those days when you couldn't quite decide what to prepare for dinner or you've just gotten home after a long day and feeling too worn out to go through the stress of cooking yet you must eat something fast or...is it just one of those lazy days? Hehehe Noodles!! Yayy!  Oh yea, I know it sounds boring but trust me I've got your back on this one. There are so many ways to make noodles taste heavenly, I'm going to share some of them with you and best of all, it's a quick fix.
        Recipe 1:
What you'll need :
1 pack of noodles
1 egg
1 small bulb of onion
1 medium sized green pepper
1 medium sized tomato
2 medium sized carrots
1 tablespoon of oil or as desired
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
A pinch of salt to taste
          Method:
Scrape, wash and dice your carrots, dice your green pepper, tomato, onion and set aside. In a pot, add a cup of water and bring to boil,add noodles into the boiling water,cover and turn off heat. In a frying pan or wok, add a drop of oil, give the pan a gentle shake to allow the oil spread around the base of the pan, break egg directly into the pan and with a fork, scramble the egg till there's non sticking to the pan, transfer the egg onto a plate, return pan to heat, add a tablespoon of oil, allow it heat, add onions and carrots, stir fry for 2 minutes, add green pepper and tomatoes, stir fry for another 2 minutes, transfer noodles into the the frying ingredients, add the spices that came with the noodles, add pepper, a pinch of salt, stir and add the egg. At this point, I added some left over chicken,stired it in and voila! It's bon appetit! That's it, food is ready! Hehehe.
    This recipe is oh so tasty and nutritious; if you're on a weight loss diet, this works well for you too. So, go along and enjoy. I will bring in more noodles recipes.
P.S. uuuhmm... please forgive my poor photo skills, I will try to be a better photographer and I've just typed this with one hand covering my eyes (even though I'm peeking through my fingers hehe) because that makes me shy ..

2 comments: