Monday 15 December 2014

Get in here my Shakara lovers

Hi guys, I'm sure you all noticed things are being slow around here, I sincerely apologise for that but I'm going to urge you to please bear with me as due to circumstances beyond my control, updates might remain slow till mid January. Honestly I appreciate it each time I see that someone has visited this blog, it motivates me. So from mid January, you guys are going to be getting the best of this blog. For now; keep visiting as I'll be doing my best to update from time to time. Once again, thanks a zillion.

11 comments:

  1. apology accepted.I love ur blog wella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ribrocker and Racheal, God bless you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please make a post on how to prepare xmas fried rice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunty shakaraaaaaaaaaaaaa happppyyyyy newwww yeaaaar hehe.
    Kisses but don't tell Osborne ooh that I kissed you make he no fire me. *Shineteeth*

    Osborne Crew ...We speak our mind
    #teamOsborne

    ReplyDelete
  6. still waiting for u to resume blogging o

    ReplyDelete
  7. still waiting for u to resume blogging o

    ReplyDelete